Airth Aether is an interactive spatial environment that is used to strengthen the integration between all our solutions within the ecosystem and provide visual representation of mine value chain data in near real-time. In addition, there is several tools to navigate, filter information, query data elements, design/measure, and capture the time series of planning and operation events.
This limited demonstration shows haul trucks moving material from different shovel locations to their assigned destination.
- Material movement and traffic awareness
- Spatial awareness and health diagnostics for shovels, trucks, and drills
- Driver seat view to follow the equipment movement
- Active block model information for dig plan
- Dump, Stockpile, leach, and destination spatial compliance
- Query plan vs actuals progress
- Drag, drop and organize surface data
- See site surface changes over time.
- Validate haul routes and destination location
- Capture operation details in near real-time or rewind to critical events with time-series enabled 5d
FILTER AND STYLE
- Seach, target and filter all layers of objects
- Set up legends for color values and heatmapping
DESIGN AND MEASURE
- Digitize polygons, line and point data to mark and identify areas of interest
- Measure designs to get estimated distance, areas and volumes
- Agnostically connect and transform FMS and planning data
- Combine spatial representation and data analytics
Configurable Accounts Settings
Integrated Support System
Ondemand License Availabilty
Enter your request.