Provide strategical and operational gains to our customers through clear and actionable data.
Through Iterative Optimization with
- Safety First
- Client Focused
- Solution Oriented
- Innovative and Intrapreneurial
After a successful track record of building solutions for the mining industry, the airth.io found in team identified a few fundamental issues with workflows.
The primary issue is that of data silos often prevented the easy flow of data between multi-disiplinary teams making it difficult for them to work together synergistically. This can leave massive gaps in decision making process.
- Low visibility and limited understanding of operations
- Disparate data resources, limited interconnectivity between data sources
- Inability to discern financial impact of operations and decision on operations
- Limited understanding of possible correlations between various datasets
- Limited understanding of historical information and benefits (difficult/timing consuming to look back if you need to track down the data)
- Limited connectivity between the corporate and site Technical teams
- Eliminate gaps between planning and operation
- Use data integration and analytics to improve visibility throughout the decision-making process
- Have a full picture of how changes in both operations and plans will affect downstream financial outcomes and can act intelligently on those insights to continuously improve productivity and profitability
Meet Our Team
Airth is a team of 35+ members with extensive expertise in different disciplines. Our head quarter is in Tucson, Arizona with team members in the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium and Turkey.
Alp is the Principal Advisor at Bora Consulting, boutique consulting firm specialized in operational excellence in mining & metals. His areas of expertise include operational excellence and asset management. Alp led the implementation of several technology and digital solutions in mining, such as digital worker, connected vehicle & ERP.
Technology integrator with over 25 years in the mining industry with a passion for delivering BI that enables users to make sense of their data. Demonstrated experience in data mining, integration, and reporting particularly in the context of Mine Planning, Fleet Management Systems, machine health, and condition monitoring.