Maximize mine value chain efficiency through iterative optimization.
Provide strategical and operational gains to our customers through clear and actionable data.
- Safety First
- Client Focused
- Solution Oriented
- Innovative and Intrapreneurial
After a successful track record of building solutions for the mining industry, the airth.io found in team identified a few fundamental issues with workflows.
The primary issue is that of data silos often prevented the easy flow of data between multi-disiplinary teams making it difficult for them to work together synergistically. This can leave massive gaps in decision making process.
- Low visibility and limited understanding of operations
- Disparate data resources, limited interconnectivity between data sources
- Inability to discern financial impact of operations and decision on operations
- Limited understanding of possible correlations between various datasets
- Limited understanding of historical information and benefits (difficult/timing consuming to look back if you need to track down the data)
- Limited connectivity between the corporate and site Technical teams
- Eliminate gaps between planning and operation
- Use data integration and analytics to improve visibility throughout the decision-making process
- Have a full picture of how changes in both operations and plans will affect downstream financial outcomes and can act intelligently on those insights to continuously improve productivity and profitability
Meet Our Team
Airth is a team of 35+ members with extensive expertise in different disciplines. Our head quarter is in Tucson, Arizona with team members in the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium and Turkey.
15 years of experience in Mine Optimization and Mining Technologies with a M.Sc in ETM and Mining Engineering. Before founding and becoming the CEO of Airth, Erman was a Global Manager at Hexagon Mining.
Extensive experience in Mining Technologies with a M.Sc. in Mining Engineering; Erika was the Mine Technology Manager at Freeport-McMoRan Technology Center before joining to Airth.
Mining solutions and technology engineer with 10 years experience in product development, product management, and customer services.
University adjunct instructor of open pit and underground mine design and planning.
Former VP of Datamine, Senior Director of Technology at Newmont, COO of Newtrax and Research Associate at CSM.
+15 Years of Mine Planning Experience with companies like IAMGOLD, ArcelorMittal. Currently a COO at Arianne Phosphate.
Mining Engineer with experience in mine planning and financial modelling. Currently VP Project Development at Minera Alamos. Had been in roles such as Director Technical Services at Centerra Gold and VP Engineering at Aurvista Gold.
Geologist with experience on oxide&sulfidic gold ore, grade control optimization, geological modelling, data integration from resource to mill and reconciliation. Pursuing PhD on geological uncertainty characterization and quantification in resource models.
Alp is the Principal Advisor at Bora Consulting, boutique consulting firm specialized in operational excellence in mining & metals. His areas of expertise include operational excellence and asset management. Alp led the implementation of several technology and digital solutions in mining, such as digital worker, connected vehicle & ERP.
PhD student at UC Berkeley working at the intersection of AI, materials science, and high performance computing.
Technology integrator with over 25 years in the mining industry with a passion for delivering BI that enables users to make sense of their data. Demonstrated experience in data mining, integration, and reporting particularly in the context of Mine Planning, Fleet Management Systems, machine health, and condition monitoring.
+15 years of combined experience in the finance and mining industry. Mining technology portfolio development, management and commercialization. Focused on new approaches to decarbonization in the mining industry using tailings to achieve Net-Zero.
Ph.D. in geography and founder of Mapquest, one of the world’s original unicorns. Involved in multiple large scale IPO’s, M&A transactions.